We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa South Breeze

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
reviews: 4
Casa South Breeze

I'm hoping someone here can help me out, as I'm having a hard time getting an answer from the owner. I've rented the house with my family and am wondering how far from town it is and if it's north or south of town. The only pier I see aside from the one in town when I look on google maps is the one on the Desires Pearl property, which looks to be a lot further from town than I thought and concerns me for a lot of other reasons as well. Does anyone know where Casa South Breeze is located or have an address?

Thanks so much for your help!

Salt Lake City USA
reviews: 10
1. Re: Casa South Breeze

Casa South Breeze is north of the town square. It is 1.4 miles by road or 1.2 miles by beach walk.

Edmonton
reviews: 14
2. Re: Casa South Breeze

We were very interested in that property, but I was told that it would not be a great walk with a stroller for me (since I would have to take the road) Other than that it looks wonderful and if you're walking on the beach w/o a stroller, that wouldn't matter. I'd love to hear your review when you get back.

New Jersey
3. Re: Casa South Breeze

Thanks Bill. I just found out it's 2 doors down from Desires. Should I be concerned about noise?

Salt Lake City USA
reviews: 10
4. Re: Casa South Breeze

When I was there last year, they played loud music near the main hot tub at Desire Pearl until about 3 AM. It was unacceptably loud indoors in a room 100 feet away. However, South Breeze is 750 feet from that hot tub and there are buildings and trees in the line of sight that also will reduce the noise. I think you'll be able to hear it through south windows if open, but not if closed.

Edited: 4:35 pm, June 29, 2013
New Jersey
5. Re: Casa South Breeze

That makes me feel a little better - thank you!

I see you an expert on the area - any tips on where I can rent a full sized crib and/or a pack and play?

6. Re: Casa South Breeze

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 04, 2014