We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams Riviera

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 3
Dreams Riviera

Hello,

We are staying at DRC next month. I want to contact the hotel direct with some special requests. Does anyone have a name and email address for this hotel? Also, curious about room service menu. Are there hot breakfast items on this menu? Also kids choices? Lastly, can you call room service for drinks ie. more beer or wine? Any info appreciated. Thanks!

Jodi

Brooklyn, New York
reviews: 18
11. Re: Dreams Riviera

I definitely will!!

Virginia Beach, VA
reviews: 34
12. Re: Dreams Riviera

I emailed the info@ address with no luck - however, there is a email address on their facebook page and received a quick response from someone regarding early check-in.

In all honesty, I don't think they keep records of early check-ins, room requests, etc. Its all based on availability - they deal with it when you show up in person and make your request.

I could be totally wrong, but that has been my experience with most AI resorts.

Brooklyn, New York
13. Re: Dreams Riviera

Just back from Dreams.We were only there for 5 days and wish we could have stayed longer.I have stayed at other Dreams properties and would say this one was the best.This Resort is immaculate,Rooms are great we stayed in a Garden view but was still able to see the ocean from our room.We did not go Preferred but our friends did and were told that they could bring friends into the Preferred lounge.It is definitely a nice perk,Great Happy Hour set up (Sushi,Lamb chops,etc.).

The service here is excellent for an All Inclusive lots of employees all over the place.One really cool thing was around mid afternoon they had about 50 servers with chef hats on fan out around the pool areas with plates full of H'orderves which was a nice touch.For lunch they have a station with Pizza,Hot Dogs,Burgers,kabobs and also 2 restaurants near the pool.24hr room service was great.We ate our Dinners at the French,Mexican,Italian and the Oceana. We only did the buffet for breakfast.My 8yr old enjoyed the kids club and they give you a beeper to let you know if they need you.Great Spa,Great food and plenty of loungers,all in all we really enjoyed it and would go back!

New York
reviews: 21
14. Re: Dreams Riviera

Thanks for the feedback Craig!!!

did you see them enforce the long pants rule for kids for resturants?

I am getting excited! We are at a less than 100day countdown now

Brooklyn, New York
15. Re: Dreams Riviera

Pretty much they did,but I did hear them say not for kids under 12.My son is 15 and he did wear pants and my daughter is 8 so I just went by the rules.They also made my son put on a short sleeved shirt at the Oceana at night,he was originally wearing a white t-shirt with a tanktop jersey over it and had to change.The place is great you will love it.Enjoy!

New York
reviews: 21
16. Re: Dreams Riviera

Thanks for the info!! I was planning on packing long pants and polo shirts for them anyway just didn't know how many pairs to pack. We can't wait to go...

Jupiter, Florida
reviews: 24
17. Re: Dreams Riviera

I am getting excited for you just reading your posts. We have stayed and are going back to Dreams PA in 66 days. They really do a great job I am sure you will love your trip.

18. Re: Dreams Riviera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 24, 2014