We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at Villa Mateo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
alaska
Staying at Villa Mateo

Can you please tell me what is on either side of this villa? Also is it far to walk to town? Or is a rental car needed? I thought of doing a one day at a AI resort, any suggestions or comments? Thanks

We will be going in feb. 2013

Puerto Morelos...
reviews: 4
1. Re: Staying at Villa Mateo

It's about 4.5-5 miles to town, so you will probably need a rental car.

Salt Lake City USA
reviews: 10
2. Re: Staying at Villa Mateo

I think that on Azul Sensitori is on the south side and Desire Resort (not Desire Pearl) is north.

Baltimore, Maryland
reviews: 2
3. Re: Staying at Villa Mateo

How was your stay at Villa Mateo? Did you have any problems with Steven Wright? We are going in March and are hoping that we will have as good of an experience as most of the reviewers have reported.

4. Re: Staying at Villa Mateo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 03, 2014