We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Update on Anna (Little English Schoolhouse)

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Puerto Morelos, MX
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos
reviews: 16
Update on Anna (Little English Schoolhouse)

For those of you that asked for updates.

Just got word Tuesday evening that they did not get all of the cancer last time and they are going to have to go back in after her skin heals sufficiently from the 1st surgery. Approximately 4-6 weeks from now.

Chester, United...
reviews: 53
1. Re: Update on Anna (Little English Schoolhouse)

Sorry to hear that

Midland, Canada
reviews: 6
2. Re: Update on Anna (Little English Schoolhouse)

Thanks for the update Frank......My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

midwest
reviews: 2
3. Re: Update on Anna (Little English Schoolhouse)

So sorry to hear that, Frank. Our thoughts are with both Anna and you.

KC MO
reviews: 11
4. Re: Update on Anna (Little English Schoolhouse)

Frank,

Let Anna know she has to wear the big rimmed ball cap I bringing for her!!! It may not be to stylish but she is out on her bike so much she needs the protection. I will brig some extra sun screen too. See you in a couple of weeks.

JDKC

Illinois, USA
reviews: 10
5. Re: Update on Anna (Little English Schoolhouse)

Since we are new to this sight, do not know what is going on but would definitely be willing to assist. What is needed?

Puerto Morelos, MX
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos
6. Re: Update on Anna (Little English Schoolhouse)

Hi Colette. Anna is the teacher for our project here to bring English to the children in Puerto Morelos. She provides free to extremely low cost classes in one of the Kinders here, her home and the library. She was diagnosed with skin cancer on her nose awhile back and had surgery, hence the update post here. Her doctor has basically told her absolutely no more sun exposure. Her needs are Baseball style hats with the long brims and SPF 60 sunblock. There is also a list of needs for the school program as well at www.thelittleenglishschoolhouse.com

We plan to make an exciting announcement in the nest few weeks regarding an expansion of the program for the next school year.

Puerto Morelos, MX
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos
7. Re: Update on Anna (Little English Schoolhouse)

JDKC, we look forward to see you again and I am sure Anna will love the hat!

Toronto
8. Re: Update on Anna (Little English Schoolhouse)

Sorry to hear that. Hope the next surgery will solve everything. Our thoughts are with Anna. Please keep us updated.

West Jordan, Utah
9. Re: Update on Anna (Little English Schoolhouse)

My dad lives in Laughlin (south of Las Vegas, on the Colorado River). He had skin cancer and he had a couple operations. He's doing better now.

Illinois, USA
10. Re: Update on Anna (Little English Schoolhouse)

I'm sure we could donate items, along with friends and coworkers come up with necessities to send FedEx. I went to the website to see the list, but to make sure what is the exact address?

Thank you.