We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

serc or sepc

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
N. Attleboro, MA
reviews: 55
serc or sepc

Okay - I know this is the Puerto Morelos forum - but having just returned from SERC, and having loved every minute of it, I am wondering how it stacks up to the Secrets in Punta Cana - has anyone been to both?

Grand Rapids, MI
reviews: 9
1. Re: serc or sepc

While at SERC we met a couple who had been to SEPC. They said that SERC is much nicer and has better food and had they been to SERC first, they would have been really disappointed in SEPC.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 1
2. Re: serc or sepc

sbharr.....wasn't SERC fantastic?

I've been to both Secrets resorts in Mexico, but not the one in PC. There are several posters on this forum that have been to both of the resorts you want to compare.

Through this forum, I have heard that the PC resort is very nice. The majority of the folks prefered SERC over SEPC, except for the beach.

N. Attleboro, MA
reviews: 55
3. Re: serc or sepc

Yes, chicubsguy, it was. It was the best adults-only AI I have been to. I wrote a review today - hopefully it will be posted soon.

It was so great, that is why I am thinking about my next vacation - so I don't get depressed!!! Though we are already talking about going back to SERC....

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 1
4. Re: serc or sepc

My problem is every resort will be compared to SERC from now on. The bar has definately been raised.

Kansas City
5. Re: serc or sepc

The more I read how awesome it is, the more I can't wait to go! Only 39 days to go!!!