We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkeling in PM!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mid-Atlantic - USA
reviews: 2
Snorkeling in PM!

Skip the tour companies who want to take you to Cancun's reef for more then $45USD, and rent a car or take a cab even, to PM. Go to the main dock and ask for Charlie Brown. This dude will take you to the reef and dive with you, showing you things you will not see/find on your own. He showed us 3 stingrays, each one bigger than the last, with the 3rd one being absolutely enormous! Buy and underwater camera and get it all on film. Base price for this in PM is about $22USD. But tip the guy if they do a good job, which Charlie did. Save money by doing it on your own and have an even BETTER time.

Ohio
reviews: 1
1. Re: Snorkeling in PM!

Hi Sammydoo,

Do you know the name of the snorkling company in PM? I am interested in booking a trip.

Thanks,

Puerto Morelos...
2. Re: Snorkeling in PM!

I think you might have found us already but you can book snorkelling at www.divepuertomorelos.com. The going rate is US22 per person, less if you have 8 or more people. We aslo have cameras, fins mask, beach bags and ecofriendly sunscreen

winnipeg, manitoba
reviews: 13
3. Re: Snorkeling in PM!

How far is PM to the Iberostar Paraiso Maya? Is it best to take a taxi there? Is PM good for beginner snorklers? When is the best time of day to go?

I think that is enough questions for now lol

thanks

Front Royal, VA
reviews: 20
4. Re: Snorkeling in PM!

northern exposure...

We were beginners and divepuertomorelos looked out for us. We went at 1:30 pm and we couldn't have asked for a nicer day. The other two couple that were on our trip had taken a taxi into PM and got on the boat there. Our hotel was close (7km) so they picked us up in the boat on the beach in front of our hotel.

winnipeg, manitoba
reviews: 13
5. Re: Snorkeling in PM!

Thank you Marleanm for the info. My father-in-law is coming and has never been snorkeling. So, someone watching out would really help.