We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good bye all

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northern Suburb of...
reviews: 7
Good bye all

Can not believe I have over 1,000 posts and decided

after all the banter today that it would be good to use

my time more wisely.

I hope you all have great trips and it has been fun discussing

SERC with all of you.

I am sure I will be back on sometime as this place is addicting-

but maybe not this forum.

Best to all of you!!

Skippy

Norwood, OH
reviews: 68
1. Re: Good bye all

Wow, I've been away a few days and all hell's broke loose! What's going on with this forum???

Skipdog, don't let others keep you from informing future SERC guests about this wonderful place. It's not right. Just give anyone who wants it, the information you have and try not to let all the crap upset you. Seems like everybody doesn't look at this resort as you and I do. I see the terrible reviews and negative comments on this webpage and just figure that's their opinion, not mine. I never respond to those negative remarks because once someone has their mind made up about something, then theres nothing you can't do to change it.

Hope you'll not stay away too long.

BizElady

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 33
2. Re: Good bye all

Skippy,

I don't have a clue about what has been going on, but I know I will definitely miss seeing you and gathering good info from you! I feel like I am loosing a friend that I was enjoying and learning from! I have stayed pretty much on "my" Baja forum and the new ones that were added, so have been out of the loop. Definitely hope to see your name again before too much time passes!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 33
3. Re: Good bye all

p.s.! Please continue to check the "off-line chatter" page!

NYC
reviews: 1
4. Re: Good bye all

Skipdog, please don't stay away from this forum. Your input has been invaluable to me & so many others. Don't let it get to you, PLEASE STAY.....

Georgia
5. Re: Good bye all

skip - you have had great info about SERC - thanks - i understand - it is addicting and it seems like we could all do better things with our time, but it is very helpful to learn from others -

Chicago, Illinois
6. Re: Good bye all

Skippy.....

Don't let them get to you. Come back.......

Canada
7. Re: Good bye all

Ouch!

That was quite a bit of banter Skipdog.

I can see how you would be upset. I can never leave things like that alone either, but remember all the good you have brought to this forum!

Now I feel totally relaxed and excited about my decision to vacation at Secrets and part of the reason is YOU!

Your excellent information has helped me and I hate the thought of others not being able to pick your brain.

As others have said just leave the nastiness to others and help those in need.

Hope you'll stay.

We need you!

Boston, MA
8. Re: Good bye all

Skip, not only have you had a great attitude about SERC and great info, you came to my aid and defense a couple of times as well when you did not have to so thanks. Sorry you got pulled into any bologna, believe me I just want to about my business here too and chat about SERC stuff. But at least you know the like-minded people have appreciated you here.

Methuen, MA
reviews: 3
9. Re: Good bye all

Skip - don't let em win!! You have been one of the most informative people on this board. Have enjoyed all your info and learned a lot.

Best to you and check back with us!!

Charlotte, NC
reviews: 3
10. Re: Good bye all

Just don't respond to those nasty posts. If everyone just ignores it all and does not respond then there will be no fuel for the fire. There just is no reason for the bad language and offensive remarks. This is an informational forum. I appreciate those that have "stayed" at Secrets and can offer some advice and information. Some are going to love it and some are going to hate it. All resorts have some issues, just learn as much as you can before you go and be prepared. I know it is frustrating to hear 5 star reviews and then get some 1 and 2 star reviews from people staying at the same place at the same time, but what can you do? Just look at what the complaints are and decide for yourself if that would be an issue for you! Let's all work together to make this forum positive and informational. After all your trip to SERC is only one small facet of your life, so don't waste your energy and stress yourself out over your vacation. LIFE is so much bigger than this!