We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Requesting Rooms

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
reviews: 2
Requesting Rooms

I checked on Apple's and Secret's websites and it looks like SERC will be booked when we are there from 5-21 to 5-28. Just wondered if anyone else made special room requests (like requesting a King bed) or an early check-in, and if so, were your requests accomodated? How far in advance did you make the request (and was it directly with Secrets or via your travel agent?) It seems too soon to ask now for anything. What did everyone else do?

Norwood, OH
reviews: 68
1. Re: Requesting Rooms

We're going 5-8 to 5-15 and also booked an Apple vacation through our travel agent. I recently requested a top floor and any spa/pool view rooms that might have a partial oceanview(some posts have said they have them). She told me that she would put it on the reservation, but that it couldn't be guaranteed. My suggestion is to go ahead and request it. It couldn't hurt. Also, I believe all the rooms at SERC have only kingsize beds. Hope this helps!

Midwest, USA
reviews: 217
2. Re: Requesting Rooms

I would do both-- contact your TA now to get your preferences listed on your booking; and also e-mail the resort about a week ahead of time, which is usually when they start assigning rooms. Ask again when you check in. They may or may not be able to accommodate you, but it can't hurt to ask.

Ontario
reviews: 6
3. Re: Requesting Rooms

Just back from SERC. We requested a room to be ready upon our arrival at noon and a king bed. When we arrived our request was met.

Montreal, Canada
reviews: 5
4. Re: Requesting Rooms

We travelled with 2 other couples and I requested rooms on the top floor, close to each other and all with king beds. One couple got the king bed. We were all on the top floor, two couples in rooms side-by-side in building 6 that faces the spa, the other couple in building 6 that faces the pool.

new york
5. Re: Requesting Rooms

i just e-mailed my travel agent to please put a request in for reservation as well as the 2 other couples traveling with us, for building 6, top floor king beds, and all 3 rooms close to one another. i know there is no guarantee but doesnt hurt to try.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 21
6. Re: Requesting Rooms

We sent an e-mail to:

a_reservaciones@secretsexcellence.com.mx

requesting a 2nd level room with King bed about 1 week ahead of arrival and the request was met.

Regards,

D. Clark