We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White party

ontario
reviews: 9
White party

Could someone fill me in on the details please? Staying at Caracol next month.

Thanks

Ontario
reviews: 1
1. Re: White party

It's a benefit of Nolitours guests but anybody can attend. It's held on the beach where the Commercial Centre is. It starts at about 9:30, they do games and than the dancing starts. We were there for 2 weeks during Christmas and New years. The second week was much better than the first week, they even had vendors selling stuff. It is basically a club on the beach. It was probably one of the best nights that we had!!

ontario
2. Re: White party

... And everyone wears white?

Edited: 9:45 am, January 24, 2013
Ontario
3. Re: White party

For the most part, yes, they wear white.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 41
4. Re: White party

Nolitours also provides 1 drink coupon per person to the white party.

ontario
5. Re: White party

What night of the week?

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Playa Santa Lucia
6. Re: White party

saturday! be sure to report your opinion when you get back.others have said just a bunch of dom, chicas and young boozers. lol. carol e. enjoy!

Toronto
7. Re: White party

I didn't wear white!!

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Playa Santa Lucia, Camaguey Province
reviews: 72
8. Re: White party

I preferred Hola Sun's free perk to King's Ranch. Anyone can go to the white party. It's just a new name for the party they had there before lol.

Innisfil, Ontario
reviews: 8
9. Re: White party

Not impressed with the White Party....We went our first week to see what it was all about and "experience the "cuban" way" as the Nolitour Rep described. No different than the disco really. As someone else said, lots of chica's & younger boozers. Yes there were a few vendors. Same things you see everywhere.

They have a "stage" platform set up on the beach with huge speakers & way too loud techno "music". Couldn't hear yourself think! This went on until about 3:00 in the morning and could be clearly heard & felt (too much bass) in the room. Ours backed onto the commercial center area. The 2nd week, I just made sure that I had an extra couple of drinks so that I could sleep through it.....lol

ontario
10. Re: White party

Thanks peeps. Since the reviews are mixed, I'm going to assume it may depend on the clientele that week. Will let you know our take on it. 5 sleeps!

Edited: 2:10 pm, February 10, 2013