We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisoon Blu Golden Sands Fitness Center

Which Mellieha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Weiden, Germany
reviews: 8
Radisoon Blu Golden Sands Fitness Center

Hello, I know that the Blu has an indoor pool. What is in the fitness center? Do they have a steam bath? Exercise equipment (treadmills etc.?) and massages (appointments made at the Spa or at the Front Desk? How would you rate the fitness center? Thanks for your replies.

Cambridgeshire
reviews: 34
1. Re: Radisoon Blu Golden Sands Fitness Center

Randall

There is a spa which includes a sauna (I believe) and massages, appointments are made at the Myoka Spa which is on level 1 of the middle tower.

There is a seperate gym, but having read reviews it is not big and some of the equipment has in the past been out of action.

Regards

Chris

Weiden, Germany
reviews: 8
2. Re: Radisoon Blu Golden Sands Fitness Center

Thanks Chris. I appreciate the feedback.

Randall

3. Re: Radisoon Blu Golden Sands Fitness Center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Mellieha