We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trip with food & alcohol.

Which Arona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
reviews: 41
Boat trip with food & alcohol.

Hello,

My partner & I are staying in the Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club beginning of Septmenber for a week and I would love to go on a boat trip where food and alcohol is provided.

Can anyone suggest any that they have been on which is close to our hotel?

Thanks in advance :)

Tamworth, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
reviews: 8
1. Re: Boat trip with food & alcohol.

Many years ago we did a boat trip from Puerto Colon to see the dolphins. Food was not supplied but alcohol was. You needed the booze to have something to drink as it was searing hot and there was not enough shade on the boat for everyone to sit under. I think the trip was 3 hours, which was 3 hours too long in my opinion as I felt as sick as a dog.

However I bet some others will know of better alternatives.

2. Re: Boat trip with food & alcohol.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Arona