We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Cristanos

Which Arona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cork
Los Cristanos

Hi,

Im am travellin to tenerife on Saturday and I am wondering if there are any alernative bars in Los Cristanos?? Rock/metal??? Also whats the weather like there at the moment... Every website tells me different!!

Thanks a million,

Mazz

Tenerife, Spain
reviews: 85
1. Re: Los Cristanos

Hi Mazz

I've already told you about the weather in your previous posting, even at this time in the evening it is still very warm and still no clouds.

As far as bars are concerned, you could check out the sticky at the beginning of the forums called FAQ Read before you Post. There is an item there on Bars. I think this is the link tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187479-c54199/Teneri… If you don't find any in Los Cris that appeal then there are hundreds more in Las Americas just a 10 min walk along the seafront.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 31
2. Re: Los Cristanos

I'm not sure of rock bars in los cristanos

but a shorty taxi ride, or about 20 min walk is the sax bar

has some great musicians on, who play fantastic rock music

the sax bar is by the patch. Walk down towards the sea from the corner of the patch, and on your left downstairs is the sax bar.

www.eurosol.com

las americas map 3 shows the las palmeras and the parque santiago apts, walk down this road

Cork
3. Re: Los Cristanos

Thanks guys, thats a great help. I stayed in torviscas las year and there werent any rock bars so hopefully ill get luck with it this year!!

Thanks!

4. Re: Los Cristanos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, September 27, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Arona
Recent Conversations