We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cordial Green Golf or Cordial Sandy Golf?

Which Maspalomas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Wight...
reviews: 2
Cordial Green Golf or Cordial Sandy Golf?

Hi

I am now debating these two, both look lovely - can any one recommend one over the other please?

Thanks very much!

reviews: 3
1. Re: Cordial Green Golf or Cordial Sandy Golf?

Hi,

I stayed at sandy golf, which I found to be quiet and peaceful for the most part, very relaxing and the outdoor space on the bungalows was fab! We used the green golf pool somedays and this was much louder and livelier, lots of teens and kids about! The rooms looked nice there too. So I think the main the you would need to decide is whether you want it loud and lively or peaceful and relaxing! :)

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
reviews: 44
2. Re: Cordial Green Golf or Cordial Sandy Golf?

Must admit, i too like the look of these.

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 44
3. Re: Cordial Green Golf or Cordial Sandy Golf?

Sandy Golf always wins hands down for me! Lovely place but basic kitchen.

bolton uk
reviews: 5
4. Re: Cordial Green Golf or Cordial Sandy Golf?

we have stayed in both, but like sandy golf best, as others say,not as many kiddies. so you can sit out and doze in the sun. in peace

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 38
5. Re: Cordial Green Golf or Cordial Sandy Golf?

green golf lovely.not busy when we went (sept,after kids back at school) they are in a quiet area so if you dont have a car you might need to use taxis a lot to get into town/down to beach

6. Re: Cordial Green Golf or Cordial Sandy Golf?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Maspalomas
Recent Conversations