We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Which Maspalomas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
reviews: 46
weather

going on monday weather not looking to good.........

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Maspalomas, Puerto Rico, Playa del Ingles
reviews: 4
1. Re: weather

It has been cloudy but sunny today. Still hot 26 degrees or so during the day

stoke-on-trent
reviews: 9
2. Re: weather

We are also going on monday, I am also, a little it looks like rain, but the weather forcasts are so varied.............................. the destination expert seems to agree and as my husband says I am happy with 24c and rain rather than 4c and cold................. see you there and hope it is a sun umbrella !

Liverpool UK
reviews: 44
3. Re: weather

We've been going to Playa del Ingles for over 15 years and invariably the forecast has NEVER matched up to the forecast displayed by any of the major weather sites for the weeks we've been there.

If you have more than 2 days out of 7 of complete cloud cover then i'd be very surprised. Generally, the sun shines, if not all day, then at some point during the day. It can get get very,very windy especially down on the beach, but in the resort as a main, it can get stifling so the breeze is welcome.

The only time ive ever felt chilly in PDI was one year in the middle of february at night-otherwise its been great.

London
reviews: 7
4. Re: weather

I'm in the same boat, due to go Wednedsay, all the forecast channels I've looked at are dire, cloud, heavy wind and 75% chance of rain.

I have until tomorrow morning to cancel without penalty. I'm considering switching to Tenerife which has a better forecast.

Does anyone know what the situation in Maspalomas really is?

Watford, United...
reviews: 12
5. Re: weather

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Maspalomas+SPXX1362:1:SP

Here's the latest on weather.com. Can't see anything near 75% chance rain here?

London
reviews: 7
6. Re: weather

Thanks. The Holiday Weather Channel and Wunderground all give different forecasts! I guess it'll be what it'll be!

7. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Maspalomas
Recent Conversations