We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cordial Green Golf Half Board Upgrade

Which Maspalomas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tamworth
Cordial Green Golf Half Board Upgrade

Hi we are thinking of going here soon, but with Thompson you can upgrade to half board, but wondered if we could do it direct when we arrive at Cordial Green Golf when we get there instead, and if so if anyone know how much it was

Sorry new to this other posting forgot to put Green Golf in Topic!!

Thanks

Western Ireland...
reviews: 9
1. Re: Cordial Green Golf Half Board Upgrade

Hi, rather than posting a new topic on the same subject, further to the opening post, can anyone tell me if it is actually worth including the extra for breakfast when booking? i.e. What's available on the breakfast buffet? Is there much to choose from? Is the food good? Or would we be as well off just going to the supermarket and stocking up ourselves?

PS I'm actually referring to the Green Golf Bungalows also!!

Thank you.

Port Talbot, United...
reviews: 2
2. Re: Cordial Green Golf Half Board Upgrade

Buffett breakfast as much as you can eat for 6-7€ i think, cereal continental meats fresh tomato's toast bacon sausage (but not like our sausage) more like a hot dog sausage, hard boiled/scrambled eggs fresh fruit tea coffee fruit juice. It really depends whether you like a big breakfast, if not then maybe breakfast in the bungalow would be better, by buying bread, spread etc from the supermarket.

Also I think you maybe able to buy the vouchers for halfboard as a weekly deal,

Tamworth
3. Re: Cordial Green Golf Half Board Upgrade

Hi ,I contacted the Green Golf direct and just has an email to say that it is 20 Euros per day to upgrade to half board. Didnt know if anyone else wanted to know this too.

Western Ireland...
reviews: 9
4. Re: Cordial Green Golf Half Board Upgrade

Thank you all very much for your replies. That's exactly the information I was looking for. Booking through JWT/Falcon and there is a 92 euro supplement (that's for 2 people) to include breakfast for the week.

5. Re: Cordial Green Golf Half Board Upgrade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, October 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Maspalomas