We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dog walking

Which Tossa de Mar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
halifax uk
reviews: 1
dog walking

i think i saw that you can walk dogs from the dog home here has anybody got any info please

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
reviews: 245
1. Re: dog walking

Please see top questions (#10) to the right.

cheers

SS

halifax uk
2. Re: dog walking

thanks ive seen all about dog walking thank you

essex
3. Re: dog walking

We. are going in 2 weeks and will walk the dogs, got mine from there

Bath
reviews: 44
4. Re: dog walking

We went to walk the dogs during our ten days in Tossa from 13th August 2012. A great thing to do.........the dogs and staff really appreciate it..............the dogs excitedly bark as you ring the bell and the staff open the door.................we took two little dogs and walked in the park/ shade as it was hot........fine for children to do...........planned to do it again but ran out of time..............Give it a go, makes a nice change from the beach!

5. Re: dog walking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, December 15, 2013