We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions and trips from Tossa.

Which Tossa de Mar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
reviews: 234
Excursions and trips from Tossa.

There have been quite a few enquiries on this forum on the pricing and availability of day trips from Tossa.

The following are examples of prices of tours taken from the Travel Agents in the town – Thomsons and other operators, and hotels, may have their own tours at better prices.

Examples (child price in brackets)

Barcelona and Montserrat €40 (€26)

Barcelona Nou camp €43 (€29)

Barcelona free day €23 (€14)

Barcelona Gaudi €32 (€21)

Port Aventura €49 (€42)

Certainly for trips to Barcelona it is much cheaper to get the bus to Blanes, via Lloret and the train to Barcelona and the journey will be far more interesting.

Warks.England
Destination Expert
1. Re: Excursions and trips from Tossa.

Bump

Warks.England
Destination Expert
2. Re: Excursions and trips from Tossa.

bump

Northampton, United...
reviews: 40
3. Re: Excursions and trips from Tossa.

This looks pretty good. I'm very interested in the Nou Camp trip. Is there any free time in the city with this (as Thomson) or is it just a tour of the stadium? I'd be more inclined to book though a travel shop in town as the tour operators are a lot more expensive from what I've seen.

4. Re: Excursions and trips from Tossa.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 am, July 21, 2012
Warks.England
Destination Expert
5. Re: Excursions and trips from Tossa.

Not sure,but I agree prob best to book in town

SS

wales
reviews: 24
6. Re: Excursions and trips from Tossa.

Just returned from Tossa de mar, beautiful place. We went on a trip to Barcelona and the fountains. From Tossa it is a very long trip and we spent over an hour in Lloret de mar picking up people. The fountains were worth seeing but didn't have a lot of time to really see Barcelona. Would recommend getting the train and taking the tourist bus.

We also went to the mediaval castle, waste of money. Nothing medieval about the castle, looked pretty new to me. Food was very basic and very little of it, wine was undrinkable and the show pretty rubbish.

Northampton, United...
reviews: 40
7. Re: Excursions and trips from Tossa.

I agree Joannie. I went on a "free day" trip from Tossa but 5 hours is nowhere near enough to explore Barcelona. Such a beautiful city deserves at least 3 days to see and do even a small amount of what it actually has to offer.

Sussex
reviews: 3
8. Re: Excursions and trips from Tossa.

The Barcelona Gaudi €32 (€21) tour, does it include;

La Sagrada Familia,

Plaça de Catalunya,

Park Güell,

and Montjuic Magic Fountain light show?

Thanks in advance.

Michelle

Barcelona
reviews: 1
9. Re: Excursions and trips from Tossa.

The Dali Museum in Figueres and the small seaside resort of Cadaques which he made famous is also a good day out!

Victoria, Canada
reviews: 52
10. Re: Excursions and trips from Tossa.

Other then Barcelona can anyone suggest some good daytrips from Tossa.