We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bormes Les Mimosas - Hostellerie du Cigalou

Which Bormes-Les-Mimosas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 12
Bormes Les Mimosas - Hostellerie du Cigalou

Hi, I'm doing a tour of the Cote D'Azur with my fiance for our honeymoon. We are looking to stay somewhere for one night not too far from St. Tropez and preferably with a few bars and restaurants near by. We found the hostellerie du Cigalou on the internet but I can't seem to find any reviews about it anywhere. Does anyone know what the hotel is like and where it is situated.

Thanks in advance,

Ben

Kildare
reviews: 2
1. Re: Bormes Les Mimosas - Hostellerie du Cigalou

Hi Ben,

I just saw your post and can only say Hostellerie du Cigalou would be perfect for honeymooners. I recently posted a review on it and I think it says it all. It is based in the old town of Bormes, you can reach it off the coast road off the A8. From what I can remember it is a good hours drive from San Tropez, but well worth it. We travelled there in May and it is really beautiful then as all the flowers are in bloom. It is such a romantic place, quaint little cobbled streets, some so narrow you can spread out your arms and touch the houses on each side! There are beautiful views down to the coast, and when we were there we were blessed with brilliant weather. The Hostellerie is based over a bar/restaurant but is very quiet. Best of luck with the wedding and hope you have a great time.

Best Wishes

Deirdre.

2. Re: Bormes Les Mimosas - Hostellerie du Cigalou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, August 20, 2009