We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Campsites near the dive centre

Which Bormes-Les-Mimosas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
York
reviews: 1
Campsites near the dive centre

We are going diving with Bormes Plongee at La Favière, Port de Bormes in a couple of weeks and want to camp nearby, as we won't have a car (although happy to walk/cycle short distances - if bike rental is on offer).

We only need 5 nights in the camp site Sun-Fri and some seem to suggest you need to book for a full week or 10 days.

Any recommendations?

london
reviews: 4
1. Re: Campsites near the dive centre

Hiya. Well, I'd suggest Camp du Domaine - just along the beach.

It probably will be necessary to book a full week in peak season but it is the kind of place that you'll either fall in love with forever or hate!

I'm travel editor on a national newspaper in the UK but have been to this campsite every year since I was five - I make that 35 years!

My parents are on site from the end of May to end of September, and we're down for three weeks from July 18..The reason we love it is its proximity to the beach - our pitch is just a stone's throw from it - plus the friends we have made over 35 years.

My mum dives two or three times a week from the port. any more info needed, get back to me!

london
reviews: 4
2. Re: Campsites near the dive centre

oops! just noticed you filed this in 2008. oh well..hope you found the right place!

3. Re: Campsites near the dive centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, January 12, 2010