We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camping - Camp du Domaine in Bormes-les-Mimosas - directions

Which Bormes-Les-Mimosas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chattanooga...
reviews: 4
Camping - Camp du Domaine in Bormes-les-Mimosas - directions

This looks like a lovely campsite! We are traveling by rail from Paris - Toulon. Is there a local train or bus that we can take to the campsite rather than renting a taxi?

Guildford, England
reviews: 11
1. Re: Camping - Camp du Domaine in Bormes-les-Mimosas - directions

Hi

There is a bus that you can take to Le Lavandou which will be the closest. From there you will have to take a taxi.

Here is a link to show you where the camp site is on a map.

campdudomaine.com/plan-bormes-les-mimosas-va…

Here is a link for the bus timetable

http://tinyurl.com/5rxa68

I hope you have a lovely time.

Chattanooga...
reviews: 4
2. Re: Camping - Camp du Domaine in Bormes-les-Mimosas - directions

Thanks much for the information! We have eurail passes, so if we want to continue eastward from the campsite after our stay, would you suggest going back to Toulon first or continuing east by bus? I'm not sure where we could pick up the train again to go through Nice and Monaco. Is it far from the bus stop to the campsite? The map doesn't have a legend for distance...

Thanks again!

Sabina

Guildford, England
reviews: 11
3. Re: Camping - Camp du Domaine in Bormes-les-Mimosas - directions

Public transport is a little challenging in the Var.

I think you could take the 103 to Bormes Pin then a 112 to the nearest stop to your camp site but I do not know the nearest bus stop. That's if you want to avoid the taxi. Really your best bet is to ask the camp-site they have all the up-to-date information.

For continuing your journey the train goes inland after Toulon until St Raphael. You could take the 113 from Bormes Pin to St Maxime and then the 104 to St Raphael. If you can get that to work it is well worth doing as the road follows the coast and you have some very beautiful views. As we do not know your dates it is tricky to give timings again try the camp site or the tourist office at Le Lavandou

4. Re: Camping - Camp du Domaine in Bormes-les-Mimosas - directions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, September 28, 2009