We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bormes-les-Mimosas

Which Bormes-Les-Mimosas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lisbon, Portugal
reviews: 41
Bormes-les-Mimosas

Anyone know? Is it too far from the beach? Any opinions?

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
reviews: 11
1. Re: Bormes-les-Mimosas

Not far from a beach if you have a car.

Lisbon, Portugal
reviews: 41
2. Re: Bormes-les-Mimosas

Yes, we do have a car. I booked there for a week 'cause I've always wanted to visit the C��te d'Azur but am not much into very touristic places. I'm curious about the south of France but then when I look at the 300 room hotels I feel like running away, so this place looked good to me. Peaceful and near St Tropez. I would love to go to the beach for one or 2 days, though, even if I'm afraid the wether isn't like in Portugal and June could actually be a bit cold.

Would love to hear other people's opinions about it, since I don't know anybody who's ever stayed here and had actually never heard of it.

Any sugestions for restaurants (with a baby)?

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
3. Re: Bormes-les-Mimosas

Can't say about restaurants in that area. I know the beach in Le Lavandou is very nice and only a few km from Bormes-les-Mimosas (the old town is nice to see also)

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
4. Re: Bormes-les-Mimosas

Go this site for info on Bormes

http://tinyurl.com/cs56l

cambridge...
5. Re: Bormes-les-Mimosas

The weather in Bormes will not be a problem,the town is about 5kms from beach,keep to resorts from Lavendou to Hyeres,drive 5kms north of Bormes and you will be in the Maures forest,let me know if you want any info on area

Vermont
reviews: 5
6. Re: Bormes-les-Mimosas

Have you heard about the Grand Hotel in Bormes-Les-Mimosas? And are there any little restaurants or food stores in Bormes? We are coming with our family and do not want an over touristy experience either.

Any advice on visiting Isle Porquerolles?

Northern California
reviews: 7
7. Re: Bormes-les-Mimosas

Bormes is a delightful little town/village, rather like California's Carmel. There are any number of restaurants, ranging from simple cafés to fine dining. We liked the hotel restaurant right at the entrance to the village; you can sit outside and have a wonderful view while eating a good meal.

Be sure to spend some time just wandering around the village, going up and down the various sets of stairs and taking in the beautiful flowers on the walls and in window baskets.

Bormes is about a 10-minute drive down to the beach at Le Lavandou. Our hotel in Bormes was Le Mirage, and it was very nice.

Vermont
reviews: 5
8. Re: Bormes-les-Mimosas

Thank you Underhill! We will make a reservation at the Mirage. I also hope to make a trip to Isle Porquerolles with the kids. Is it worth it to stay there or is too touristy as I have read?

Northern California
reviews: 7
9. Re: Bormes-les-Mimosas

We haven't visited the Isles des Porquerolles; so I can't answer your question. But I think visiting Hyères and perhaps going up to Cassis for a boat trip around the callanques might be more fun.

uk
reviews: 24
10. Re: Bormes-les-Mimosas

Just come back from basing ourselves at hyeres.Has a pretty old town square.Went to porquerolles for a day trip -hire a bike as soon as you get there.day we went the weather was a bit cooler and very few tourists-really beautiful beaches and lovely walks.