We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reedit a review's I have writen

Which Bad Aibling hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
il
reviews: 7
reedit a review's I have writen

Hi.

I'm not so good in German writen, So I'm writing in English:

I'v writen already 2 trip review's, But after I press the "send" button I saw that I have a few errors in a few words, & I would like very much to correct tham.

Secondly, In the "hotel profile" I have writen & readers can see-it by pressing on the "red star" in the city map, I have forgot to put the Hotel telephone number so who are interested to know more Details about can call tham.

*** I'm sure there is an "Edit" button somewere so we could make any corrections. - I will appreciate very much if some one will help me to solve that problem. M y Email address is: magi1g@gmail.com Many thanks in advance. yours Magi

1 reply
Essen, Germany
reviews: 89
1. Re: reedit a review's I have writen

Unfortunately there is no "edit" button at the reviews. But it doesn´t matter if your German isn´t absolutely correct, my English in my english reviews is much worser:-)).

You can ask our admins though to delete the complete review and to post it again after your corrections. But as to us "normal" forumites, we can´t help you, sorry.

Reply to: reedit a review's I have writen
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bad Aibling