We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ebay equivalent

Which Vilamoura hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, United...
ebay equivalent

Hi is there a Portuguese equivalent to ebay? I am thinking of buying a bike instead of hiring when I come to Vilamoura for two weeks in August

6 replies to this topic
Lisbon
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
reviews: 38
1. Re: ebay equivalent

It's OLX, but only in portuguese...

yorkshire
reviews: 2
2. Re: ebay equivalent

What are you going to do with it if you cannot sell it on within the two weeks? Transporting it back to UK with it might be a little more costly than hiring one!

Vilamoura, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
3. Re: ebay equivalent

I think you visit Vilamoura more regular? You may find a bike on http://algarve.angloinfo.com/classifieds or post that you're looking for one (it's free to post).

Otherwise, the bike rental agencies (the names I gave you before) may be open for negotiation if you keep coming back? Good luck!

Cardiff, United...
4. Re: ebay equivalent

Thanks guys, I will look at the ads and if I see a bike for around 100 euros I will buy it. I already have one bike locked up there that my daughter uses it was 80 euros in the supermarket but is too small for me, this is my 5th year on the trot visiting Vilamoura so I will find somewhere to keep them as I intend to come back every year.

Vilamoura, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
5. Re: ebay equivalent

There's a good old fashioned bike shop (with repairs) in Quarteira. I think they also sell 2nd hand bikes. It's Rua 25 Abril nr. 66. http://goo.gl/maps/AKKhK

Cardiff, United...
6. Re: ebay equivalent

Many thanks will pop down Quarteira to have a look

Reply to: ebay equivalent
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted