We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

40th Birthday in Vilamoura

Which Vilamoura hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
40th Birthday in Vilamoura

Hi

My friends and I are visiting Vilamoura in September for a long weekend to celebrate my 40th. Is there a nice restaurant around the Marina that anyone could recommend? Italian or similar,,,,,

Thank you

England
Level Contributor
213 posts
1 review
1. Re: 40th Birthday in Vilamoura

Loads mate. That said there is a really nice place just behind the marina called Ancora (sp) which is great food and good value. There is a really good bar across from it called Patacas that I would recommend. As you're a "young buck" both would do the job. I will be over for my birthday in September (I'll be 56 though) so might buy you a drink. There will be plenty of suggestions no doubt, all down to personal taste though.

Have a good one what ever you do.

Leicester, United...
1 post
1 review
2. Re: 40th Birthday in Vilamoura

Did you have a good time in Vilamoura?? Great place to visit... we were there the same weekend as you! Looks like you had a good night in the Piano bar... do you think you'd go back?!

England
Level Contributor
213 posts
1 review
3. Re: 40th Birthday in Vilamoura

Paul P, I'm Paul P as well. Small world eh.

Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: 40th Birthday in Vilamoura

Haha yes we did thank you........ great bar. Did we speak to you?

5. Re: 40th Birthday in Vilamoura

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, September 26, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Vilamoura
Recent Conversations