We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best English breakfast

Which Vilamoura hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds
Level Contributor
674 posts
43 reviews
Best English breakfast

Hi we normally holiday in the Canaries and to be honest we have been spoiled by the prices there and I know Vilamoura is a lot lot more expensive but does anyone know where we can get a decent breakfast without spending an arm and a leg? We are staying at the Mourabel so it probably be a good walk to find one.

Cheers.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
988 posts
49 reviews
1. Re: Best English breakfast

The best breakfast I've had is from Parkys Bar/Bistro which is on the far side of the marina opposite the kiosks where you book the fishing trips

Leeds
Level Contributor
674 posts
43 reviews
2. Re: Best English breakfast

Cheers Steve. Apparently there is another Parkies near us hopefully it will be as good, if not we will give it a try.

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
613 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: Best English breakfast

Without a doubt the best English is at Figos bar on the marina.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
988 posts
49 reviews
4. Re: Best English breakfast

I think the Parkys near you is only a bar and doesn't do meals as I've never seen anyone eat in there all the years I've been in. ACarpa next to Parkys doesn't do breakfast but is brilliant for evening meals

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
2,892 posts
23 reviews
5. Re: Best English breakfast

Agree with Parkys bar recommendation , Unfortunately a few years ago we were laid up for two days after eating omelettes in Figos. Hopefully it has improved.

Leeds
Level Contributor
674 posts
43 reviews
6. Re: Best English breakfast

Thanks we'll take our own and cook it up in the apartment, saves the bother of finding somewhere close that does a good 'un.

England
Level Contributor
199 posts
1 review
7. Re: Best English breakfast

Parkys near your apartment does do food including breakfast. The News Cafe at the end of the marina does a great breakfast for about 6 Euro (with orange juice), Figo's is about the same in fact most of the places on the marina are priced about the same except places like O'Sheas. Parkys is your best bet unless you fancy a nice walk into town which is about 20 minutes on foot.

Edited: 8:33 am, July 14, 2014
Leeds
Level Contributor
674 posts
43 reviews
8. Re: Best English breakfast

Thanks for that

9. Re: Best English breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 16, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Vilamoura