We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Takeaways

Which Vilamoura hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
SW Herts England
Level Contributor
18 posts
17 reviews
Takeaways

Any recommendations for takeaways (pref other than Chinese/Indian) ? We'll have a car so either Vilamoura or Quarteira will do.

Paisley, United...
5 posts
11. Re: Takeaways

Thanks FTHW, much appreciated

Ireland
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
96 reviews
12. Re: Takeaways

I walked down to the Marina one of the evenings and got a Chinese Take Away from the Chinese upstairs on the Benetton shop side. It was pretty good! I think it was called Harbour View.

England
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
13. Re: Takeaways

Most restaurants I suggest will let you order to takeaway, I have certainly done it at Acarpa, and IlTrio.

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
13,202 posts
14. Re: Takeaways

Indeed Prippil, everyone is happy with business these days. Many don't have any packaging so you may want to bring containers.

Edited: 9:00 am, July 17, 2014
England
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
15. Re: Takeaways

In fairness anytime I have decided to stay and have a drink in a bar and take food home rather than eat in they have always had foil containers for the food. Wont be an issue in my honest opinion.

16. Re: Takeaways

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, July 19, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Vilamoura