We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Funfair near the beach?

Which Vilamoura hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds
reviews: 6
Funfair near the beach?

Is there a small childrens funfair near the beach or marina in Vilamoura? I remember seeing someones photo's of it, it looked quite nice for children but I havent been able to find any info on it since. Thanks

Liverpool UK
reviews: 17
1. Re: Funfair near the beach?

Noticed yesterday that they were building what looks like a permenant funfair at the far corner of the marina by the Aquamar Apartments and opposite the Lake Resort. All the rides where in and now building the entrance. Hope that helps you.

Eyemouth, United...
2. Re: Funfair near the beach?

Stayed in Aquamar Apartments Oct 2012 and funfair is nearby but was not in use.

Belfast
reviews: 11
3. Re: Funfair near the beach?

Hi there , just saw this post and have booked to stay in an apartment at Aquamar this May.Just wondering if the funfair is likely to cause much noise as the reason i picked the apartment was that i was told this is the quieter end of the marina.Any thoughts on this ?. Thanks

Eyemouth, United...
4. Re: Funfair near the beach?

It is certainly the quieter end of the Marina but the funfair was closed when I stayed at Aquamar. Would also depend on which apartment you are renting. If it looks on to the pool it will also looks towards the funfare. Will be interested to hear your comments after your holiday as I have booked a pool view apartment in July!!

Belfast
reviews: 11
5. Re: Funfair near the beach?

Hi Ann , thanks for your reply, i have booked one of the penthouse apartments which as far as i know overlooks the pool and marina, so i presume will overlook the funfair. it really appealed to me as it has a lovely rooftop terrace with a hot tub etc but it might just lose its appeal if there is loud funfair music to endure all day.

Leeds
reviews: 6
6. Re: Funfair near the beach?

An update on this topic for anyone with accommodation near the funfair.

There is indeed a new theme park on the marina opposite the Lake resort. It is now open apparently. It is called Senor Toucans Family Fun Centre.

For parents with young children it looks amazing, lots to do. For guests of neighbouring hotels perhaps not so great? If you go0gle the name you will be able to see various sites with information on this new theme park.

England
reviews: 1
7. Re: Funfair near the beach?

Opened at weekend not a massive place looks ideal for young kids and won't be noisey at all i guess.

England
reviews: 1
8. Re: Funfair near the beach?

Opened at weekend not a massive place looks ideal for young kids and won't be noisey at all i guess.

Peniscola, Spain
reviews: 12
9. Re: Funfair near the beach?

Opened a couple of weeks back, not a fun fair in the UK sence, ie no dodgems or waltzer type rides. Seemed OK for little 'uns up to about 8/10 years.

10. Re: Funfair near the beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 26, 2014