We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen Help Please

Which Vilamoura hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bournemouth
Hen Help Please

Hi Everyone. Been reading with interest the posts about villamoura. My best friend has her heart set on a holiday for her hen night / weel and has chosen vilamoura. There would be 12 young ladies coming in March next year.

First question what will with weather be like in March and will there be enough to keep 12 non golfing girls happy for a week? It looks a lovely resort I'm just worried it isn't the right place for us to go. Can someone please advise me before we book and it's too late.

London
1. Re: Hen Help Please

Hi there,

From a weather point of view March is not so warm - not really beach weather. Really depends on what you're lookng for. You're right, the Marina area is very good, lots of bars / places to eat. But I'd say it will be a bit too cool in the evenings for the Marina area to really buzz! It you want hot weather in March u'll need to go futher south in my view.

May would be a really good time to go, but I guess that's too late! :o)

Cheers

T

2. Re: Hen Help Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, August 12, 2009