We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nespresso capsules?

Which Vilamoura hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lancashire
reviews: 7
Nespresso capsules?

We are staying at Vila sol and have a nespresso machine which we are taking with us on holiday. Is there anywhere in the vilamoura/almancil/faro area that sells the capsules? Does anyone know if apollona sell them or is the shop in Lisbon the nearest? Nespresso drinkers will understand our dilemma!

Vilamoura, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
1. Re: Nespresso capsules?

Yes, Apolonia sells them!

Belfast
reviews: 1
2. Re: Nespresso capsules?

Anyone needing anything in Algarve send an e-mail to Apolonia (google them) and ask them have they got it. They are brilliant at replying and if you ask far enough in advance they will be stocking the item by the time you get there.

lancashire
reviews: 7
3. Re: Nespresso capsules?

Thanks for the info. Thought if anyone would sell them apolina would!

Setubal, Portugal
reviews: 37
4. Re: Nespresso capsules?

well, as far as i know you can order online for the capsules to be sent to you! of course you have to order BIG but i tell you... the capsules are so much cheaper in portugal!!!! ;P

Belfast, United...
reviews: 4
5. Re: Nespresso capsules?

The Continente outside Albufiera sells capsules which can be used in a Nespresso maker (I think the brand is Browns). The Worten store in the same shopping centre seems to sell genuine capsules.

Lisbon
6. Re: Nespresso capsules?

Well,

Last year I couldn't find them anywhere in Algarve.... :-(

But I hadn't tried Apolonia...

I had to live for a couple of days with those other Brown capsules (from Continente) until the online order arrived...

Although drinkable in an emergency...they were pretty crappy.

This year I will take a good stock with me... :-)

Miguel

Setubal, Portugal
reviews: 37
7. Re: Nespresso capsules?

Brown capsules are pretty crappy and: alert they will damage your machine, especialy if it's a low range like ours (below 200€ like pixie...) we had to have ours repaired after 2 weeks of browns...

from my experience in Portugal you get the capsules pretty cheap when comparing to other countries so why not prepare a stock to bring back to your country?

for portuguese consumers the Nespresso delivery guy goes anywhere in the country, even summer residences so look out if , even being a foreigner, you can benefit from this!

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 43
8. Re: Nespresso capsules?

Yes but the coffee doesn't taste anywhere near as good. Go for Nespresso.

reviews: 24
9. Re: Nespresso capsules?

You must want your coffee as soon as you wake as I always do. It annoys me that in Europe you seldom have coffee machines in the hotel rooms, Not even tea kettles. The coffee in Portugal is fantastic so I do my best and wait until I have a real coffee at a bar or in a cafe in the morning. I find the coffee at most hotels in Portugal to be terrible which is surprising because it is so good in cafes.

10. Re: Nespresso capsules?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Vilamoura