We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

has anyone stayed in a eurocamp typ tent at Duinrell?advice?

Which Wassenaar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hertford, United...
reviews: 1
has anyone stayed in a eurocamp typ tent at Duinrell?advice?

Hi,

Very stupidly I booked a "tent (sleeps 6) " through a breakfree holiday last night. (don't ask- I didn't read it properly and assumed it was always for duingalows!)

I believe this holiday is now non refundable and I am worrying about what the tent will be like? Usually when we go, we stay in the duingalows which are lovely and suit all our needs.

Does anyone have any experience of staying in the tents? I am assuming it will be through a company like eurocamp etc (the duingalows usually are), but as Breakfree customer services are shut until Monday I cannot speak to anyone about this.

What amenities do they have? We are going early April so am worrying it will be v cold. I am not even sure if I will be staying in a tent or whether I have to bring my own, hoping if a eurocamp or similar, someone will be able to tell me about their tents?

many thanks

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam
1. Re: has anyone stayed in a eurocamp typ tent at Duinrell?advice?

Such a tent?

eurocamp.nl/accommodatie/…bungalowtenten.html

It could be pretty cold in a tent in april. You might want to bring extra warm clothes for the night, blankets and an electrical heater. But check what the max power you can use.

Hertford, United...
2. Re: has anyone stayed in a eurocamp typ tent at Duinrell?advice?

thanks for replying, I think it will be that type? (I couldn't see how to translate the website).

Being cold is my worry :-)

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam
3. Re: has anyone stayed in a eurocamp typ tent at Duinrell?advice?

Even when the weather is nice in april, nights are likely to be very cold for camping.

4. Re: has anyone stayed in a eurocamp typ tent at Duinrell?advice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, January 07, 2015