We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apologies, map update!

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
reviews: 6
Apologies, map update!

I'm sorry but unfortunately I haven't had a chance to make much headway on my map update. So much going on at the moment with home, family and work. It is quite a time consuming process and time is what I haven't had much of lately. I will get it done asap and I think I have most messages and addresses saved to send it off as soon as I can. I have a new laptop which is Windows 8 and to be honest I hate it! Getting used to it is a pain. It doesn't have the same editing tools as my old one. I will get there, just somewhat later than I'd hoped.

Babs

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
reviews: 10
1. Re: Apologies, map update!

Babs.

If you message me the addresses I'll send them the copy I have which I've updated as best I know. I've sent several in the last week. Take care.

Dave

2. Re: Apologies, map update!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 23, 2015