We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review 2013

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
CHESHIRE
reviews: 6
Review 2013

Well been back 2 weeks now and I am already wanting to go back. Had a fantastic holiday this year! it just gets better and better every year.

We stayed at Villa Angeliki this year and it was lovely. Had a lovely private roof terrace, not that we had much chance to sit out as the weather was very hit and miss.

We arrived on 25th Sept and it was hot for a couple of days but then we had a mix of rain and freezing winds!! saying that we still had a great time and it let us see the village in a different light, somehow felt more cozy and could see myself living there more and more.

We had a hire car and we visited Monolithos, Fourni beach, and Tsambika we also ended up in a village in the mountains but don't know the name but it was very nice.

Days in the village we spent on Pallas (my fav beach) had some lovely lunches in Mare Mare.

We ate in the evening in our favourite Broccolinos 4 times!! Arhontiko, Ambrosia, Olympia, Agostinos, Kyma in Pefkos and Marios last night. Didn't have a bad meal the whole time all very nice for different reasons. Spent most nights around the village in Yiannis, Crazy Moon which had very nice cocktails and great music. Met some very nice people just sitting on the steps outside 404 and I am embarrassed to say the owner came out one night to say we had drank him dry of strawberry daiquiri!!

Heres to next year

6 replies to this topic
oldbury, west...
reviews: 102
1. Re: Review 2013

Lorielle. Glad you had a great time as we did. Like you, can't wait to be back next year!!

Denise :0)

Bath, United Kingdom
reviews: 4
2. Re: Review 2013

Sounds like you had a great time, i can't wait to be there in Sept booked a studio overlooking Palllas Beach hope we get good weather.

Wales
reviews: 44
3. Re: Review 2013

We were there from 26 Sept to 6 Oct, and mostly on Pallas beach. We were on the beach in front of Mare Mare most of our last day (6 Oct) and had a lovely late lunch there. If you were there that day, and saw a young woman with long dark red hair, in the brightest pink bikini in the world....that was my daughter Lisa!!!

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
reviews: 79
4. Re: Review 2013

Mmm Broccolino, one of my favourites too! Glad you had a good time, we left just before the weather turned but I've been in Lindos during high winds, thunderstorms, etc and it still doesn't take the edge off.

I imagine the weather will be great Jackie, end of September this year was unusually cool and it soon picked up again a few days into October.

Jarrow
reviews: 45
5. Re: Review 2013

Great review lorielle, sounds like you had a whale of a time, you must certainly like strawberry daquiri's to have drunk Robs bar dry :-)

Bath, United Kingdom
reviews: 4
6. Re: Review 2013

Thanks for reassurance of weather in Sept Marcus, usually go last week in Aug first week in Sept its has been hot hot then. This year went to Skiathos instead missed Lindos to much so back next year, i think i have caught the Lindos bug!

Reply to: Review 2013
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted