We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bournemouth, United...
reviews: 22
Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

Definitely one of the best apartments I have stayed in, extremely clean and well looked after!

Both have 2 x double bedrooms (twins) Helen has a shower and Bakia has a bath with shower attatchment. They are well equipped, including, kettle, toaster (in Bakia), hairdryers (full size and powerful), aircon in both, safes (in Bakia) and mozzie mesh screens at windows. The apartments share a terrace which has wonderful views over towards the village and acropolis, the only thing that could be added is perhaps a parasol to sit under to shade from the sun.

Its great to have lovely accommodation to come to back to after a day sunbathing so all in all it was yet another great holiday in Lindos! :-)

L

55 replies to this topic
Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
reviews: 61
11. Re: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

Hi D

Yep, for the first time in 29 years!!

Dudley, United...
reviews: 36
12. Re: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

The sun canopy was there in September then we were there,. we sat outside for breakfast every morning. sun loungers were what we would have liked!

Bournemouth, United...
13. Re: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

Marcus, the wooden pergola was there but wasnt enough to shade from the sun! Maybe I should have asked if they had any.

Andy, as always eating and drinking too much on holiday, thats what I dieted for! lol

L

Jarrow
reviews: 51
14. Re: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

Must say Linda that's what I did before 2012 holiday, I lost 2 stone before we went and put a full stone back on in the two weeks I was in Lindos... great holiday :-)

Bournemouth, United...
15. Re: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

Wow that was some eatin' and drinkin' you did then andy! Lol

L :-)

Ps thanks for the drink in Captains :-D

Newcastle upon...
Destination Expert
for Newcastle upon Tyne
reviews: 100
16. Re: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

Im sure much to Marcus' annoyance, we are seriously considering these apartments for our trip this year.

Cant place it at all, could someone let me know where it is in relation to the village please and as our flight is due to arrive after midnight, is this likely to cause a problem as far as getting keys etc.?

Thanks in advance

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
reviews: 81
17. Re: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

You're right, I was hoping this post had disappeared!

As for location they're on the back road, not far from Atmosphere Bar. Late night arrival shouldn't be a problem, we just called the owners on arrival. I think they book through EL now, if so they'll ask for your flight time and Nikki or one of the girls will meet you at Reception.

Lindos, Greece
18. Re: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

Just an update to the above ... there are canvas sails on the pergolas to give shade whilst outside. There is also a plan to split the terrace into two this summer with a wooden fence inbetween to give each apartment there own private area. Helen will also have a safe as well this year and it was previously only in Bakia. I will update on our Exclusively Lindos Facebook page when all is done as well as on here... so watch this space. :-)

Dudley, United...
reviews: 36
19. Re: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

all useful as we are booked in there in June, we were there in September last year. Both time with Exclusively Lindos.

Wales
reviews: 48
20. Re: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

Are Helen and Helena two completely different places, because EL have Helena on their books and it looks really nice (I'm already thinking next May!). Does anyone know exactly where it is?

Reply to: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted