We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in Lindos

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wakefield
reviews: 1
Wedding in Lindos

Hi im getting married in Lindos Next August and stopping at Lindos Gardens.Im booking this though Infinity Weddings has anyone used this company??and what is it like to get married in August??busy?

Thanks

Emma

london
reviews: 7
1. Re: Wedding in Lindos

Hi emma

it is not that busy as it is very hot ! I got married 27 Aug and it was boiling but it did not ruin my day.

I would suggest a boat trip after the ceremony as thay really cooled all the guests of ...

here are some photos:

s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee115/TonyJulie/

Julie x

Wakefield
reviews: 1
2. Re: Wedding in Lindos

hi julie,

The pics are beautiful.

Where was your wedding reception venue?

Who did you book your wedding with?

emma x

Scotland
reviews: 10
3. Re: Wedding in Lindos

Hi Emma,

Just to get you all excited, here's more photos...

s142.photobucket.com/albums/r81/lindos07/

I booked my wedding through Lindosweddings and there were fantastic!!

Julie (another Julie!)

xx

Norwich
4. Re: Wedding in Lindos

Hi, i am getting maried at the end of june next year. I will be pretty hot but just keep plenty of water around for you and your guests. I have also booked through Lindos Weddings and Julie is right...they are fab.

Don't really know much about Infinity, just that they are a new company, so may be difficult finding reviews. But i think the planner had experience with another planner in Lindos before she started her own company.

Congratulations...hope you have an excellent time !

5. Re: Wedding in Lindos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:22 am, September 14, 2009