We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Interested in visiting Jerez during Feria? Read my report!

Which Jerez De La Frontera hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Beal100
reviews: 6
Interested in visiting Jerez during Feria? Read my report!

Read my complete guide to the experience of Feria de Jerez on my blog. I participated during May of 2013.

chasingthevine.com/2013/…

Feel free to email me with questions.

Cheers,

Lauren

1 reply
London, United...
reviews: 188
1. Re: Interested in visiting Jerez during Feria? Read my report!

The month of May down in Andalucia is busy with the start of Primavera (Spring) and plenty of fiestas and ferias as the people here love an excuse to get together and party. The Feria del Caballo attracts not only the wine drinkers but also those keen to buy and sell horses and to meet others in the horse world. The local famous Real Escuela put on a show at the small arena next to the vast building housing the horses. The feria really hots up at night when the lights are on and the many casitas or small intimate bars are thriving and unlike the stuffy privacy of those Seville feria ones, Jerez is open to all comers. One of the nice drinks as it warms up in these parts is "rebujito" and you will see many people wandering around with a copa de fino or plastic glass of rebujito. But expect to stay up late and go with the flow.

Reply to: Interested in visiting Jerez during Feria? Read my report!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted