We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train to illers Bretonneux

Boston...
reviews: 2
train to illers Bretonneux

Can anyone tell me what train to catch from Charle De"Gaulle airportto Villers Bretonneux. My wife and I leave for Paris on Friday and will be at the Anzac service.Thanks

Jon /Dunsborough

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 11
1. Re: train to illers Bretonneux

There are no trains direct from CDG to Villiers Bretonneux.

The best way would be to take the RER train from CDG into Paris, getting off at Gare du Nord. From there, there are around two trains an hour to Amiens, where you change again for a train to Villers Bretonneux.

You can get train times and costs in English at www.tgv-europe.com/en but say you are from Great Britain. If you say you are from USA, you get another site that has much higher prices and does not list all the trains. It is pointless trying to make advance bookings for these trains. There are no seat reservations and tickets cannot sell out.

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Train Travel, Olympics
reviews: 174
2. Re: train to illers Bretonneux

If you have checked the links Syney Nick gave, you will have found that the ssrvice from Amiens to Villers-Bretonneux is not exactly frequent. If because of that the route does not suit yor needs, you could get a TGV from Charles-de-Gaulle to TGV Haute-Picardie station and get a taxi from there. It would probably be quicker but overall more expensive.

Prague, Czech...
3. Re: train to illers Bretonneux

Dear sir,

I am taking my mother to Amiens on Friday and hopefully by train to Villers Bretonneaux ton Saturday. We only have till Saturday that day and the previous evening, and I am wondering if you can suggest any tours that will take in the main sites so that she can see as much as possible.

best wishes

Isobelle Carmody

4. Re: train to illers Bretonneux

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 20, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Villers-Bretonneux