We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Coq Hardi in Bougival

Which Bougival hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia
reviews: 97
Le Coq Hardi in Bougival

Cher Monsieur ou la Madame,

Quand j'avais 16 ans dans 1966, je suis all�� �� un restaurant merveilleux dans Bougival a appel�� Hardi de Dent Du. Fait-il toujours existe��? Mon mari et je et les amis seront �� Paris et aimeraient visiter Bougival et mange l��-bas. S'il vous pla��t r��pondre aussi rapidement que possible. Vous remercier si beaucoup��!

Sinc��rement,

Marcy et John Manning

Dear Sir or Madam,

When I was 16 years old in 1966, I went to a wonderful restaurant in Bougival called Le Cog Hardi. Does it still exist? My husband and I and friends will be in Paris and would like to visit Bougival and eat there. Please respond as quickly as possible. Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Marcy and John Manning

Paris, France
1. Re: Le Coq Hardi in Bougival

Hello,

Le Coq Hardi doesn't exist anymore unfortunatly. The chef died some years ago, and after a while the restaurant disappeared. last time i drove in this area i haven't seen any other restaurant replacing the old one. Sorry !

Philadelphia...
reviews: 12
2. Re: Le Coq Hardi in Bougival

I grew up in Paris in the 1960's (father French, mother American) and the three of us would go to this restaurant occasionally as a special treat on Sundays. I remember being seated outside next to a pond(?) with ducks swimming around. It is sad the restaurant no longer exists. I am fortunate and grateful for such fond memories.

Michèle

Singapore
3. Re: Le Coq Hardi in Bougival

Oh dear; I half suspected Le Coq Hardi had gone. I too went there for the most magnificent evening back in 1976, when we sat in the terraced gardens under the blue and white striped awning (too poor a word to describe it) and amongst the azaleas and where we opened a bottle of 1964 Clos de Beze Chambertin.

Now, I am back in Yvelines staying at the Pavillon Henri IV and cannot go back to that wonderful place down the road alongside the Seine.

Surely, another restaurant has taken its place to make the best use of those wonderful gardens?

Get answers to your questions about Bougival