We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegetarian in Le Touquet ....HELP !!!!

Which Le Touquet – Paris-Plage hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England, United...
reviews: 62
Vegetarian in Le Touquet ....HELP !!!!

Been before years ago and husband went mad as couldn't find a veggie friendly restaurant. We ended up in the Westminster cafe where I lived on plain tagliatelle I seem to remember. (The one time we went a fish restaurant - I was given shredded lettuce as my main dish - and that was after the owner said 'vegetarian no problem'.

Please advise if there any Italian restaurants, or French that have a decent vegetarian offer(??)

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 7
1. Re: Vegetarian in Le Touquet ....HELP !!!!

If you're lacto-ovo, you can usually manage with a little effort -- omelettes, composed salads, pasta...

If you're vegan, it's going to be difficult -- France is a very protein-based society, so you may end up having to pick something off of your pasta or out of your salad if your diet doesn't include cheese and/or eggs.

Chesterfield...
reviews: 17
2. Re: Vegetarian in Le Touquet ....HELP !!!!

There are a few restaurants in Le Touquet for vegetarian meals.

Bleu Blanc Mer, 66 Rue de Londres.

Flavio (expensive) 1 Ave de Verger

Le Jardin, Place de L' Hermitage.

Also at least a couple of Italian restaurants - Queen Italia, Cosi Piu And about eight serving pizza - including La Pizza, Le Grand Cafe and Spaghetti House.

England, United...
3. Re: Vegetarian in Le Touquet ....HELP !!!!

Thanks for much for your quick reply - we are off on Friday. The 'good' French restaurants can usually get together a plate of vegetables. But Italian restaurants are a much better option for me - couldn't remember any Italian restaurants in Le Touquet - so thanks for that list. Looks like I won't starve. Will take a couple of plates and knife and forks - as the delis always have lovely food in the window - and eat in the hotel if necessary!

I am much better off in Italy!

England, United...
4. Re: Vegetarian in Le Touquet ....HELP !!!!

Thanks for much Keith of Chesterfield. The 'good' French restaurants can usually get together a plate of vegetables. But Italian restaurants are a much better option for me - couldn't remember any Italian restaurants - so thanks for that list. Looks like I won't starve. Will take a couple of plates and knife and forks - as the delis always have lovely food in the window - and eat in the hotel if necessary!

I am much better off in Italy!

England, United...
5. Re: Vegetarian in Le Touquet ....HELP !!!!

Thanks for that - yes I know I can have an omelette - but not very inspiring! Yes salads are always an option. But Italian restaurants are usually better for me!

Cambridge, United...
reviews: 91
6. Re: Vegetarian in Le Touquet ....HELP !!!!

Hi Bird3,

Cosi Piu was a fantastic Italian but sadly closed. As Keith has said, lots of pizza places tho'.

Have fun

Sarah

x

7. Re: Vegetarian in Le Touquet ....HELP !!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, October 19, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Le Touquet...