We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dunblane Hydro and Nick Nairn's Kailyard Restaurant

Which Dunblane hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
reviews: 228
Dunblane Hydro and Nick Nairn's Kailyard Restaurant

Recently returned from a very lovely stay at the Dunblane Hydro Hotel where we partook of a meal at Nick Nairn's Kailyard Restaurant within the hotel.

The place is looking thoroughly spiffing having been recently taken over by the Hilton Doubletree group of Hotels and they have not held back on the smart refurb. The staff I met were a delight, so I though I'd give everyone a heads-up that, despite a few small teething problems, this hotel is definitely one to consider as a base for touring the area, or just a couple of nights R&R. We visited Stirling Castle ( brilliant tour!), Wallace Monument and the picturesque surrounding area.

Is sounds as though the swimming pool is next in line for a make-over. Try and get a room with a view if you book a stay. I've written reviews of hotel and restaurant. Has anyone else tried the place recently?

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g227126-d227157…

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g227126-d1…

1. Re: Dunblane Hydro and Nick Nairn's Kailyard Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:31 am, January 13, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Dunblane