Hello, me and my husband will be visiting Malta and staying at Saint Julian's by the end of march,
We'd like to visit malls, Heritage places, Museums, try for once in our lives the Casino and go to Restaurants.
We'll be coming with about 400 Euro. do you think its enough for a couple? we're not the type to waste a lot.
wanted to ask few questions:
1) What are the bus prices? how much for a day-free ticket? that I won't pay for each ride.
2) Where can we find around Saint Julian's or anywhere (we want to travel around the islands) some souvenirs? what are the average prices for magnets and such?
3) What are the prices for foods (as water/ coke/ beer/ sandwiches/ snacks/ candies.. etc..)
4) what are the average prices of clothes there? not talking about only "nike" "Springfield" and such. I don't really mind the brand as long as i love the clothe.
5) Are there good restaurants around Saint Julian's with cheap food prices? we wont come with a fortune
6) How is the weather there?
Thank you in advance! :)