We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

burlington appartments

Which Saint Julian's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
burlington appartments

I have just returned form the Burlington Appartments and to be honest you get what you pay for. If your paying for basic, clean accommodation with no extras, then thats what you get. I travelled there with my 11 year old daughter and had a fantastic time. Its all about managing your expections, if you pay for the ritz carlton, then you'll get the ritz carlton.

I think the review by the lady with the 12 year old was unfair, it nearly p[ut me off going all together. I went to buggiba, its a very nice resort, but i am still glad i stayed in st julians, and would stay there again. Its very close to a sany beach (which is scarce in MAlta), cinema, shopping centre, bus stops, Selima, VAlletta etc.

It was a good holiday, and if i was on a budget again, i would choos the burlington appartments.

London
1. Re: burlington appartments

great to read your comments - we just booked for a week , going to see my son who is living & working there, I think the price (£51 for a week for the 2 of us) is a great deal, and as you say I am going expecting what I am paying for :O) as long as we have the basics we are happy!

2. Re: burlington appartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, August 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's