We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in Malta

Which Saint Julian's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Wedding in Malta

Hi,

I am looking into getting married in Malta next year and specifically looking into Palazzo Parisio. Does anyone know what kind of costs are invlved? It looks like a lovely venue but bit concerned that adding drinks, canapes/dinner etc will soon top up prices!!

Also, I am looking to stay by the coast in St Julians, anyone done the trip and give me some ida of travelling times? I have heard of an apparently nice restaurant in St Julians called Barracuda - any reviews, advice would be apprciated.

Thanks!

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
reviews: 3
1. Re: Wedding in Malta

Type in weddings in Malta in the box top right and you will find loads of replies to this subject and then you can send a personal message to anyone you think maybe of help.Barracudas would be a fantastic place for your wedding and reception the other deck overlooking the sea but it is one of the dearest restaurants in Malta but they do great food.If you can arrange a cheap flight out I would advise that you do so even for a weekend it would be well worth it.

UK
reviews: 2
2. Re: Wedding in Malta

Hi,

My fiance and I are getting married here in about 7 weeks time. Send me a message and I will be happy to give you an idea of costs etc.

Martin

3. Re: Wedding in Malta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, April 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's