We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Julians or Sliema

Which Saint Julian's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mullingar, Ireland
St Julians or Sliema

HI

My mum, my sister and I are heading to Malta in october for 5 nights in mid October. I am looking for advice on which area to stay St JUlians and Sliema seem to be favourites but cant decide between the two and also about hotels are on one website they get bad reviews and on another they get great reviews!! really want to make it special as its there first "sun" holiday and they have had a rough year. our budget is apx 550 in total for hotel as flights were exp. Any advice would be greatly appreicated

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 18
1. Re: St Julians or Sliema

As on your same other OP my reply is: Are you looking for three single rooms or a room for three people? With an allowance of 110 euros per day per person for room and all meals/drinks I do not think it doable to get a reasonable hotel but others on TA may think differently. Can you give us an idea of what things all three of you are looking for in a hotel and surrounds?

In the meantime read the top questions about Malta on the right.

2. Re: St Julians or Sliema

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, August 31, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's