We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cape town to kruger national park

Which Saint Julian's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
swansea
Cape town to kruger national park

We are thinking of going to cape town in march for 14 nights and we would like to visit kruger national park for a two night stay as well k dont want to drive anywhere i will fly to johannersberg and back to cape town can anyone tell me if they have done this and wot sort of time it takes from johannersberg to kruger and would i be able to get buses or taxis so that i wouldnt have to drive. Also wot sort of price am i looking at from johannersberg for like transfers snd accomodation and guided safari. Thank you

Merseyside, United...
reviews: 9
1. Re: Cape town to kruger national park

I think you've posted in the wrong section, this forum is for Sain Julians in Malta, not South Africa :P

Comino, Malta
reviews: 1
2. Re: Cape town to kruger national park

I think you need to buy a decent compass, or a pair of glasses, or an atlas, but maybe all 3.

swansea
3. Re: Cape town to kruger national park

Oops my mistake! Thanks anyway

swansea
4. Re: Cape town to kruger national park

Oops my mistake! Thanks anyway

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
reviews: 3
5. Re: Cape town to kruger national park

You might be better coming to Malta less chance of getting lost.

Brett Jolly
reviews: 74
6. Re: Cape town to kruger national park

I did this trip about 20 times as i lived in Cape Town and worked quite often in JHB. Just get a really early flight from Cape Town up to JHB, its about 1hour 50 mins, and then theres all sorts of transport to Game Lodges etc. from the airport. Failing which I think you can actually fly straight to the Kruger now!

7. Re: Cape town to kruger national park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:05 am, February 12, 2012
8. Re: Cape town to kruger national park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:25 am, March 07, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's