We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab fare from harris hotel to nagoya hill shopping mall

Which Nagoya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 1
Cab fare from harris hotel to nagoya hill shopping mall

hi there, wonder how much would be the Cab fare from harris hotel to nagoya hill shopping mall?? thanks.

34 replies to this topic
Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
reviews: 17
1. Re: Cab fare from harris hotel to nagoya hill shopping mall

I normally quote Rp 50,000-70,000. But just last week two TA members came to find me and they told me the hotel taxi charged them Rp 65,000. It's reasonable imo.

cheeerrss

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 1
2. Re: Cab fare from harris hotel to nagoya hill shopping mall

ok! thanks!

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
3. Re: Cab fare from harris hotel to nagoya hill shopping mall

you are most welcomed. Anything else you need feel free to ask. enjoy!

singapore
4. Re: Cab fare from harris hotel to nagoya hill shopping mall

Hi! may I know where to hail a cab at nagoya? Should I go for metered or fixed price? Am planning to take a cab from batam center to nagoya shopping and then back. How much would that be? Thanks

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
5. Re: Cab fare from harris hotel to nagoya hill shopping mall

hmm where will you be in nagoya?

Singapore, Singapore
6. Re: Cab fare from harris hotel to nagoya hill shopping mall

Hi, I am planning to go for spa in Nagoya Hill. I will be staying in Harris Batam Centre. Will the hotel arrange taxi for me to Nagoya Hill? Any idea how much will it cost? And should i just hail the taxi from Nagoya Hill when back to Harris Batam Centre? Is it safe? I usually use private taxi during my visits to Batam but i find it expensive. Since Harris is near Megamall, is there any good SPA around there? This will save me a trip to Nagoya Hill as i plan to go to Eska Spa. Thks!

Edited: 12:35 pm, November 01, 2013
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 16
7. Re: Cab fare from harris hotel to nagoya hill shopping mall

Took a cab from batam centre ferry terminal to Gideon Hotel (opp BCS/BCC hotel) and was charged $10 singapore dollars! this was ridiciously high and felt so cheated. Cross the bridge over to Batam Centre Mega Mall taxi counter, they will charge between 50,000 to 60,000 rupiah to same place, which is only around $6 singapore dollars.

8. Re: Cab fare from harris hotel to nagoya hill shopping mall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:06 am, November 12, 2013

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 16
9. Re: Cab fare from harris hotel to nagoya hill shopping mall

Hi,

Cab fare from Harris Batam Centre to Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall should be around 60,000. Thanks.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 3
10. Re: Cab fare from harris hotel to nagoya hill shopping mall

May I know how much the cab fare from batam ctr to novotel hotel coz im planning to book a room there. And also is the hotel near to any shopping mall? Thank you.

Reply to: Cab fare from harris hotel to nagoya hill shopping mall
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted