We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski school in Geilo

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Which Geilo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 1
Ski school in Geilo

Does anyone have any experience of the ski schools in geilo? We're travelling with 4 children aged between 5-7, none of whom have been skiing before. From what I can see, the only option is one 80 minute lesson each day Monday through Thursday. I was hoping they would be able to be in lessons all morning like they do in France, Austria etc. Any advice gratefully received!

4 replies to this topic
Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
reviews: 41
1. Re: Ski school in Geilo

Hi,

and welcome to the forum.

When are you coming ?

reviews: 1
2. Re: Ski school in Geilo

Hi. Thanks for your message. We are arriving at the end of march for one week.

Hemsedal, Norway
reviews: 19
3. Re: Ski school in Geilo

hi,

Depends on which ski school you want really. The one at Geilolia offers the group lessons at aroung 80mins but they do offer private lessons for up to 3 hrs, as do Geilo Slatta skicentre. An alternative would be putting them in ski school followed by a ski kindergarten where they could do games etc for the rest of the morning- the tutors can usually walk them from ski school round to the kindergarten so that you can carry on enjoying the slopes but double check.

if you need any other advice let me know!

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
reviews: 41
4. Re: Ski school in Geilo

pebbles,

This post was from March this year, and the OP was visiting at the end of March.

Reply to: Ski school in Geilo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Geilo
Recent Conversations