We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tourist attraction in Haugesund?

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Which Haugesund hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 67
Tourist attraction in Haugesund?

We will be staying in Best Western Haugesund on 19-22 July . Anyone could recommend nice attraction around the area . We plan to visit Langfoss is there any tourist bus going on that area and how much it cost.

7 replies to this topic
Norway
reviews: 72
1. Re: Tourist attraction in Haugesund?

For attractions in and around Haugesund, you can take a look here: http://www.visithaugesund.no/en/ I particularly like the quaint seaside village of Skudeneshavn, the island of Røvær, and Ryvarden cultural lighthouse: www.visitsunnhordland.no/en/Product/… which is just north of Haugesund.

I'm afraid there is no tourist bus that goes all the way to Langfoss, but what you can do is take the bus to Teigland, and a fjord cruise from there to Langfoss: www.visithaugesund.no/en/Product/?TLp=283661

Have a great trip!

Norway
2. Re: Tourist attraction in Haugesund?

By the way, have you considered renting a car for your stay in Haugesund? It would make it so much easier to get around to all of the beautiful sights!

London, United...
3. Re: Tourist attraction in Haugesund?

Hi Catwoman02 thanks so much for the valuable information will do a bit of studying about the area and would consider of taking the bus to teigland. we wont be driving as i am not very good and familiar of the road in norway. i think it would be expensive to rent a car with driver.

Norway
4. Re: Tourist attraction in Haugesund?

A car with driver would be very expensive indeed! It's quite possible to get to many sights by bus - it just takes longer. If you have any more questions, I'd be glad to help out.

London, United...
5. Re: Tourist attraction in Haugesund?

Sorry to ask again once more we are planning to visit Stavanger . Which is better to stay in Stavanger for 2 nights and stay in Haugesund for 1 night only ,which place is more to explore . Thanks again .

Stavanger, Norway
Destination Expert
for Western Norway, Stavanger
reviews: 103
6. Re: Tourist attraction in Haugesund?

In my opinion there is more to explore in Stavanger. Keep in mind that you are visiting during the high season and it will be hard to find good offers when it comes to accomodation. Many places are fully booked.

London, United...
7. Re: Tourist attraction in Haugesund?

Many thanks in deed ! Hope for the best .

Reply to: Tourist attraction in Haugesund?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted