We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RER Disney Prices

Which Marne-la-Vallee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South West
reviews: 13
RER Disney Prices

Hi all,

Am i right in saying a ticket 1 way from Disney to Val d europe is around 1.70 on the rer a?

As we will be going back and forward to the same stops (disney to val d europ) can i buy a billet of ten tickets to use over a few days?!

On a different note how do they operate an unlimited 1day ticket on the rer? Wanting to go from Disney to central Paris (and around) then to the airport. Seems to be so many ticket types!

Thanks

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
reviews: 91
1. Re: RER Disney Prices

Hi,

Sunshine and some other posters from MLV or Paris know more about the trains than I do, but I believe that the current price for MLV Chessy ( Disneyland ) to Val D'Europe is indeed 1.70 € on the RER A. Kids aged 4-9 travel half price. Kids under 4 travel free.

You can buy a carnet of 10 tickets which I believe costs € 12.70 or € 12.50.

As far as I know, there is no ticket which covers Disneyland to Paris, then to CDG if you are leaving the station for sightseeing. You have to buy separate tickets for this. I believe one way from Chessy to Paris costs € 7.10. A one day Mobilis ticket which includes buses and Metro in Paris costs € 14.20. There is no cheaper Mobilis ticket for children. but a one day Paris Visite Travel Card is cheaper for them at € 10.25. On weekends and Public Holidays they do a Ticket Jeune which I think is for people under 26 yrs for € 7.10.

From central Paris ( Chatelet Les Halles ) you need the RER line B for CDG airport but I don't know the cost for that journey.

Hopefully Sunshine or someone will confirm or correct my errors!

Edited: 7:06 pm, April 02, 2012
2. Re: RER Disney Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:40 pm, June 19, 2013