We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

when do he restaurants close in Disneyland paris?

Scotland
when do he restaurants close in Disneyland paris?

Tried to make a booking for 8pm at the Blue Lagoon, but its closed at 6pm... I take it the restaurants at the hotels will be opened later?!!

thanks guys, im away on monday, soooooo excited!

essex, uk
reviews: 13
1. Re: when do he restaurants close in Disneyland paris?

the park shuts at 7ish next week, so i think most of the restaurants take their last booking at 6pm.. The Disney Village restaurants are open later and the hotels too

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
reviews: 91
2. Re: when do he restaurants close in Disneyland paris?

Sorry if I'm a bit late to help now, but I've just come back from DLP. The park restaurants vary. Agrabah buffet closed at 4pm, last booking 3.45pm. We ate at 3.30pm and they were still putting plenty of food out. I noticed fast food/ counter service places closed at 6pm, so as the MK closes at 7pm ( after Fantillusion), you then have the evening afterwards. We had a Meal at 8.30pm in Rainforest Cafe ( not with vouchers as non Disney). You can't book here, just turn up, like Planet Hollywood.

We booked the Sequoia Lodge buffet for 9pm, and it was excellent, and the hotel has a nice rustic cosy feel. Mickey and Goofy came round the tables, and sat next to DS1 for a while. Good food for our veggie/ non fish eater as well. Half board Plus voucher covered this, but you can pay extra with Standard vouchers if you are in the Cheyenne or Santa Fe.

The bar/ lounge has a lovely fire, and comfy armchairs. Eeyore was in an area near here in the evening and mornings.

This time of year, when park time is limited, I prefer to use the lunch vouchers around 2 or 3pm between parades or shows. ( counter service only) so we don't waste ride time with a long table service meal. With the vouchers in Colonel Hathis we had a choice of main, ( pasta or lasagne) with one side, and one drink. You can pay 1€ for a dessert. Our main ( pasta) came in a box carton, and was nice and hot. I had a salad bowl, the others had garlic bread. DS2 had a tiramisu for dessert, and said it was' lush'. They gave me a coffee without charge when I said I didn't want a cold drink. The menu says 1€ extra for hot drinks. It was plenty for lunch, even for my adult sons.

We had a good breakfast in the hotel, so were not hungry til 2 ish. Some people put croissants etc into bags at breakfast to take with them. No one seems to notice or stop this if you are discreet.

We used our dinner vouchers on the last day at Agrabah at 3.30pm, they do not have to be used in the evening, so we were not hungry on our journey home.

I love some of the restaurants in the parks, but eating twice wastes time !! I did not want to waste our lunch vouchers bu using dinner ones at lunchtime, or paying extra to top up the lunch ones ( worth 10.60€ )

When the park is open til 10pm or later, it is different.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
3. Re: when do he restaurants close in Disneyland paris?

The restaurants in the Village and hotels are open til 11pm.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
4. Re: when do he restaurants close in Disneyland paris?

I was too late for Edit !! I should have added that we could have paid a bit extra for pizzas in Colonel Hathis as well.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
5. Re: when do he restaurants close in Disneyland paris?

The Studios park closes at 6pm most of the year. The Restaurant des Stars buffet is good value. Not all the counter service places were open, as the parks were not too busy.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
6. Re: when do he restaurants close in Disneyland paris?

I am adding to this Topic to put in the Top Questions box, as useful for first time visitors.

As already said on this thread, the times the restaurants in the parks close will depend on the time of year and parks closing times.

When the parks close at 6pm/ 7pm it is a good idea to use your counter service vouchers ( if applicable) for fast food lunch, then book a restaurant in the Disney Village or hotels for dinner in the evening. This allows more time for rides and shows/ parades in the parks if you are only there for a short trip.

In the summer and other times when the parks are open until late, you can book restaurants in the Magic Kingdom for dinner- either the Buffet ones, or 3 course table service.

The exception is if you want to eat at the Lucky Nugget Saloon Buffet with Characters in Frontierland, as this is open from 12pm- 3pm. They have a Character Tea with cakes and pastries in the afternoon. 5pm-6.30pm usually.

Also Auberge De Cendrillon Character meal with the Disney Princes and Princesses, in Fantasyland. Open for lunch from 11.30am- 4.30pm and for dinner depending on park operating hours.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner with Characters can be booked at Cafe Mickey in the Disney Village, near the lake.

For restaurants opening/ closing times and reservations phone +33 (0) 160 30 40 50

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
7. Re: when do he restaurants close in Disneyland paris?

It looks like you can book Planet Hollywood restaurant in the Village in advance, online. You cannot make reservations at the restaurant when you are there, as far as I know.

This site shows example menus and prices at Planet Hollywood ( in French)

http://www.toptable.com/en-gb/venue/?id=2260

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
8. Re: when do he restaurants close in Disneyland paris?

I am adding this link as it contains photos of the menus of the two restaurants at Sequoia Lodge hotel. Click on them to enlarge, you can just about read the menus and prices.

The two restaurants ( Hunter's Grill and Beaver Creek Tavern) are open 6pm til 11pm.

The photos are after the news about the trees.

www.dlp.info/News/2010/06/wandering-trees/

This is only for a guide, as things can change.

Edited: 10:03 am, June 14, 2010
Scotland
reviews: 6
9. Re: when do he restaurants close in Disneyland paris?

I found this site really helpful for menus and stuff ( I think it's a little out of date) but again a good guide:

http://www.dlpfoodguide.com/service.html

Just click on the restaurant you want to view and then 'menu' on the tabs at the top. You then have the option to view a menu for breakfast, lunch or dinner at that venue.

:o)

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
10. Re: when do he restaurants close in Disneyland paris?

I have written some reviews on that site. It is a shame that more people don't use it, as not many recent reviews, but it gives people an idea of what they may expect.

This is also a very good site, but cannot add new reviews at present as updating it.

http://www.dlrpreview.com/dining/