We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tetterton Management

Columbus
Tetterton Management

We are looking at going to Topsail Island this summer and staying at the St. Regis. Previously, we rented from Tetterton management. They had an office on site and it was very convenient. I can't find them now. Is there another company based at the St Regis now? Thanks

Topsail Island, NC
reviews: 33
1. Re: Tetterton Management

I stopped in to see if I could get any info but no one was at the front desk (it was after hours, though). There was a phone number (910) 328-0739 that you might want to try.

Columbus
2. Re: Tetterton Management

Thank you very much for checking this out for me. I really appreciate it. I will give them a call.

North Carolina USA
reviews: 63
3. Re: Tetterton Management

There is no longer a rental desk at the St Regis. Tetterton has also changed hands. They are called Realty world now. The largest rental company on the island is Treasure realty, but there are others. Treasure gets a bad rap but they do have the most choices. Any large establishment will have a number of folks who are unhappy.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
reviews: 97
4. Re: Tetterton Management

We go to TI up to 3 times a year and rent on VRBO. There are always LOTS of condos at St Regis on there.

North Carolina USA
reviews: 63
5. Re: Tetterton Management

I have heard, that seashore realty now has a desk at St Regis

6. Re: Tetterton Management

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, May 09, 2014